Christmas gifts /

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I  dont beleive Federal Funding should be tied to the population of a state. I mostly beleive that, outside of things like National Defense,  most Federal Funding is illegal and shouldnt exist, that is why States have citizens and budgets and such..

Plus my state would use it on something stupid

Edit X2 - Plus I like being difficult, probably going to start wearing those funny old man hats soon..

Last edited by a moderator:
I  dont beleive Federal Funding should be tied to the population of a state. I mostly beleive that, outside of things like National Defense,  most Federal Funding is illegal and shouldnt exist, that is why States have citizens and budgets and such..

Plus my state would use it on something stupid

Edit X2 - Plus I like being difficult, probably going to start wearing those funny old man hats soon..
You mean the ones made out of tin foil?

While the wife was home for 6 days between work trips, we went up to a little town outside Dayton that does a pretty good Halloween. There are several different stores up there that seem more like year-round stores rather than pop up Spirit Halloween Express type stores. One of them was an “oddities” store. Definitely going to go back up while she’s still out of town and get her something. Had stuff like pickled critters with weird defects, jewelry made from old medical equipment, etc.

Aldi or Lidl are the two places I can think of who'd put pillows in the produce aisle, and that looks more like Aldi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back