Any Update on the Results???????????

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost 5 weeks since the exam. Maybe next week we will know??

I called the State office to get a status and they stated that they receive results weeks after NCEES determines results. To me that didn't sound right...they could have just been giving me a generic answer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so the 2 weeks after Christmas my wife and young son are going out of town to visit her family, but I have to stay behind and work.  That means for 2 weeks on nights and weekends I'll be binge-watching my favorite shows and playing XBox and golf....or I'll be studying for April 😱

Ok so the 2 weeks after Christmas my wife and young son are going out of town to visit her family, but I have to stay behind and work.  That means for 2 weeks on nights and weekends I'll be binge-watching my favorite shows and playing XBox and golf....or I'll be studying for April 😱

My fiance works overnights as a nurse. I have the same viewpoint lol except i have a PS4.

Almost 5 weeks since the exam. Maybe next week we will know??

I called the State office to get a status and they stated that they receive results weeks after NCEES determines results. To me that didn't sound right...they could have just been giving me a generic answer?
Oh the state office won't tell you anything, lol.  When I took the exam for the first time and the results started rolling out, I called them and they STILL wouldn't commit to a release date (it was released later that same day).  

Oh the state office won't tell you anything, lol.  When I took the exam for the first time and the results started rolling out, I called them and they STILL wouldn't commit to a release date (it was released later that same day).  
Im sure if you call them every hour of everyday this week they will respond eventually out of annoyance.

My fiance works overnights as a nurse. I have the same viewpoint lol except i have a PS4.
I still haven't bought Battlefield 5.  Debating whether to get it as a small reward to myself for taking the exam or wait until the results so I won't be tempted to play it in the event I fail lol.

Welcome to sub-phase B.

Don't read into it. They gave you a generic answer and meant 'weeks after the test session'.

Hi all,

i did not know there is a chance to get the result these two coming weeks ! 

I thought I literally have to wait for 8 weeks to pass. 

I really wish everyone the best of luck , I am sure all of us prepared for the test, I am not sure if I will pass or not , but one thing for sure : I am proud of myself to pass the FE exam in 2018 and whatever the result is , I am not going to settle until I am a PE. 

Good luck everyone again ! 
I think the real question here is whether or not you received a survey from NCEES directly after taking your exam.  :huh:

Heya people, there's not a strong (that I've seen) showing of Electricals on the spam board, but I know there are a lot of you hanging out in here.

It's a fun place to come to destress and spam until results are released. Besides, NCEES doesn't release results until the spam board reaches its goal, and there's a way to go. You want your results, right?? Oh, and I should also mention, the more you spam, the more likely you are to pass. That's just how it works.
A structural interloper in the electrical forums! Everyone point and stare!!!!  :eek:hmy:

simple formulas i had memorized have now escaped me, i hope i don't need them again for the April 19 exam

simple formulas i had memorized have now escaped me, i hope i don't need them again for the April 19 exam
My 1-1/2 year old was upstairs in my man-cave playing and he got into a stack of old notes I had lying around.  After a while I decided to clean up and throw any old duplicated notes away.  As I was looking at them I realized many of these were practice exam problems I worked out at the library while taking simulated exams.  I also realized I had no clue anymore on how to solve these problems.  My memory of these topics has literally disappeared.  I'm sure if I started studying again I would pick this stuff back up, but it was scary looking at this stuff for the first time in over a month and have no clue what I was looking at lol.

V=IR right? 😂

Back