:-(

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear it squish. things will turn around soon for you.

Remember it's more fun when you and hubby drink together.

That's a lot to take in at once. I'm sorry to hear it. Hopefully you can take things one day at a time and work through it.

In his underwear so I don't think he's leaving anytime soon... :-/
Any particular reason?

ill behave, mostly. at least i wont puke in three of our four bathrooms like i did last month
Whoa, you have 4 bathrooms?

Hang in there squishles, things will pick up.

Instead of the drink, maybe a day out on the town?

Sorry to hear about everything, it does seem that bad things seem to group together. Which just isn't fair :(

Sorry Squish. Do take it easy. I know life sometimes can feel like it's piling on and that's a lot to deal with in a short timeframe, but there will be good days again up ahead.

I know it's hard. Lean on those who care enough to be there for you (husband).

It really sucks about your Gpa.

Hey squishles .. come back!! I am having a glass of Traminette in your honor .. and one for the troops ... and one for engineergurl ... and one for mudpuppy ... and one for .... :40oz:

I have 2.5 baths inside and 5 large trees in my yard...so I have 7.5 bathrooms.
Very classy!! :thumbs:

JR

My wife won't let me pee off the side porch anymore, so I guess I've lost a bathroom.

The slow drain made me remember something. Icky was when the shower drain got clogged with a foot long plug of dog hair that had been accumulating from several months of baths. This thing was bigger than a squirrel.

I fished it out with a screwdriverand threw it out. The entire upstairs smelled like an open septic tank for a few hours after that, so I had to open all the windows and run the fans. Being that this was in January, it sucked.

^Not necessarily. There was a Chinese place I used to frequent near where I used to work. Inside a stall in the men's room was some writing on the wall that read: "Flush twice, it's a long way to the kitchen."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back