Engineer Boards

2019 Novel Coronavirus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both my parents ended up getting COVID. My mom had only minor symptoms, but my dad ended up going to the hospital. The day after my wife and I got home from the hospital with our new baby, my mom call

sorry millennials

Posted Images

I played Plague, Inc. for the first time this weekend. My first disease "fingeritis" was so effective I actually felt bad and removed its drug resistance abilities so mankind could find a cure. It wiped out 85% of the world's population before that happened, though. Disturbing!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Dleg said:

I played Plague, Inc. for the first time this weekend. My first disease "fingeritis" was so effective I actually felt bad and removed its drug resistance abilities so mankind could find a cure. It wiped out 85% of the world's population before that happened, though. Disturbing!

Greenland and Australia are always the tricky ones. 

Just make it cold and heat resistant! I invested in those abilities and all of the infectiousness abilities before I even attempted to make it more lethal. I had infected something like 60% of the earth before the first death was reported.

7 hours ago, csb said:

Greenland and Australia are always the tricky ones. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Dleg said:

Just make it cold and heat resistant! I invested in those abilities and all of the infectiousness abilities before I even attempted to make it more lethal. I had infected something like 60% of the earth before the first death was reported.

Dleg 2020

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Dleg said:

I also like to make sure it survives on ships. That's where this virus is really missing out. 

• Haha 1