Engineer Boards

NFL season 2019

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aaaaand patriots won’t be in the super bowl this year! Frickin’ finally!

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Audi driver, P.E. said:

gift?

McCown was a nice gift, lol

3 hours ago, Supe said:

McCown was a nice gift, lol

I suppose. IMO, played as good as Wentz did and could have.

Lets just focus on what's important here - the Patriots went from the #1 seed to getting knocked out in the wild card.

• Like 2

^- Yes that was fun to watch! 

Right MA_PE!!!  :D

But I think we all agree its a gift to play against a QB (the most important potion in all of sports)  who was coaching High School Football this time last year...

1 hour ago, Road Guy said:

^- Yes that was fun to watch! 

Right MA_PE!!!  :D

But I think we all agree its a gift to play against a QB (the most important potion in all of sports)  who was coaching High School Football this time last year...

2020-01-07_1036.png

It's almost like they chose to use a QB that didn't win them a Super Bowl.  Wouldn't that be silly?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To be honest, I hate the Eagles, but I route for the 40 year old dude when he gets a chance to play, was hoping he would get the W.

But I never saw what everyone saw in Wentz either

I'm not a Mary Jane "fan" but I guess after 7 years of living here its funny to me  that people  still have to get a fake doctor to write them a scrip for weed..

I was rooting for the old dude on the downlow. I wanted him to do well but not well enough to beat my Hawks.

• Like 1
On 1/10/2020 at 6:09 AM, Road Guy said:

the only real question is do the Chiefs lose this weekend or next weekend?

Lol. 

I guess Houston shouldn't have told their defense to get on the bus before halftime.

• Haha 2

Well it looks like the Titans finally ran out of gas! and Patrick Mahomes executed the plays just like Andy Reid drew them up! ;)

I didn't watch the NFC Championship, but how did Jimmy G get away with only having to throw the ball 8 times?  There running stats were not crazy, were there just a bunch of turnovers or terrible special teams play by the fudge packers?

2 hours ago, Road Guy said:

Well it looks like the Titans finally ran out of gas! and Patrick Mahomes executed the plays just like Andy Reid drew them up! ;)

I didn't watch the NFC Championship, but how did Jimmy G get away with only having to throw the ball 8 times?  There running stats were not crazy, were there just a bunch of turnovers or terrible special teams play by the fudge packers?

The Packers forgot to pack their defense for the trip. 49ers got a lead early and just sat on it, basically controlling the clock and doing whatever they wanted to.

I heard the 49ers starters actually watched the second half of their game from the bar at TGI Fridays down the street.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 7:39 AM, Road Guy said:

figured @leggo would be here to gloat?  maybe she ran off with Jimmy G this week :D

No, I'm a married woman and he belongs to @vee043324.

But heck yes, GO NINERS!

• Thanks 1
On 1/20/2020 at 11:48 AM, Supe said:

I heard the 49ers starters actually watched the second half of their game from the bar at TGI Fridays down the street.

Hahaha TGIF, hahahahaha :rotflmao: