Why is the banner empty??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike1144

Reaction score
What happened to all the members? None of them live in states with grades?

Why is it only first time posters claiming to have passed. Who's gonna be first on the banner??

we are slow, but we were going to only put folks name in that had posted some, last time we put a few hundred one post wonders in there who never really came back..

I know it sounds snobbish, but I ill check and see if any non noobs passed

we are slow, but we were going to only put folks name in that had posted some, last time we put a few hundred one post wonders in there who never really came back..
I know it sounds snobbish, but I ill check and see if any non noobs passed
I like the whole 25post minimum to get your name in lights.

I just find it suspicious that only "n00b's" are passing. The only things I know as fact, are that a few states mailed results, and two guys in Montana who were EIT's last week are now PE's. Every one claiming to have passed is looking up thier name on the rosters. No one has gotten a letter yet.

Yeah I dont want to waste the 2 minutes per name it takes to add them to the banner if they are just fucking around.

I am kind of dreading the first Georgia Thread to be honest, I havent even checked the GA site since I watched them bypass my last name 6 months ago.

I know some of the other people I took the exam with are checking it every 10 minutes, so I know they will email me if they see their name or my name, or none of the above...

Andy_ME i think is the closest newbie to pass (19 posts) Since its christmas we can put him in at 20 :D

On other observation guys, the noobs who have posted 'pass' results obtained those results from thier respective state board's websites. Those are not *confirmed* kills based a letter. :read:

FWIW - I am in FL where results have supposedly been released. Website hasn't been updated and mail was empty. :mail:

Typical holiday conversation:

Family: How's the new baby? Is he cute?

JR: He is totally cool. Little babies rock.

Family: Did you get your test results back?

JR: :wtf:

I can see it will be a very merry christmas this year.

JR

Back