Who is your favorite muppet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you really just pick one?

• Animal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fozzie

• Gonzo

• hot chick in the band with big lips

• Camilla the Chicken

• Crazy Harry (explosives)

• Kermit

• Ms. Piggy

• Rizzo the Rat

• Rowlf the Dog

• Sam the Eagle

• Swedish Chef

• Beaker

• The Scientist

• OTHER

• EDIT - they 2 smart alec's in the balcony

• Total voters
How could you not love Beaker? Especially since it was so easy to make your own.

IMHO I don't consider the SS characters muppets. They're SS characters. Muppets are muppets. That is all.

So are you implying that Kermit isn't a muppet? I think the term "muppet" was actually coined by Henson while working on SS.

IMHO I don't consider the SS characters muppets. They're SS characters. Muppets are muppets. That is all.
Oh yeah, Fozzie, the Swedish Chef, and the grumpy old men are the best.
But ... Fozzie and the Swedish Chef are SS characters too. Where do you draw the line ?

I'm assuming "The Scientist" is Bunson?
Yeah, I just forgot his name... Beaker was why I watched him anyway.

And some sad news on that front.

meth+lab+muppets.jpg

What about Jack?

"Jack not name, Jack JOB!"

sweetums.jpg

Followup: Apparently the character is named "Sweetums."

Sweetums was my favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
The female muppet in the band is named Janice.

We have a dippy neighbor we call Janice in reference to that particular muppet. We refer to her husband as Eeyore. They aren't our favorite neighbors.

I guess Oscar falls in the SS category too huh?

I am withholding my vote and futher participation in this thread until I can vote for the grouch.

What ever happened to "Madame"? (not a muppet at all, but I remember when I was younger thinking she was funny, although I can't remember for the life of me anything she said or did, other than being on TV).

Kovacs%20(Art%20Explosion).jpg

What ever happened to "Madame"? (not a muppet at all, but I remember when I was younger thinking she was funny, although I can't remember for the life of me anything she said or did, other than being on TV).
Kovacs%20(Art%20Explosion).jpg
That is some creepy shit right there TD. Is that Supe in the picture?

What's the word for people who have sexual fettishes with puppets? I know the word for people with sexual fettishes with stuffed animals is plushie but I don't think that applies here.

Bah.

No puppet fettishes here...

I just had brought up something in the 10k about remembering things when I was a kid and a few google image searches have brought up sometimes very odd results when you type in "muppets"... Madame was in one of them, and I remember her - I think she (the guy) was on Johnny Carson Show, too... seems soo long ago.

As for Supe.. I think he's into "bigger" women.

Back