Whatcha Reading?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Libby until the book is only available on Libby and i have to read on my phone.
Do you have a kindle? I’ve gotten the digital books and can transfer them straight to my kindle. But I also don’t mind reading on my phone, in the kindle app.

Do you have a kindle? I’ve gotten the digital books and can transfer them straight to my kindle. But I also don’t mind reading on my phone, in the kindle app.
I do, and use the Kindle option when available, but I recently had one that didn't HAVE a kindle option, so had to read in the Libby app. It was painful. My eyes have adjusted to the e-ink and reading on the backlit screen is hard on my old eyeballs. :)

I do, and use the Kindle option when available, but I recently had one that didn't HAVE a kindle option, so had to read in the Libby app. It was painful. My eyes have adjusted to the e-ink and reading on the backlit screen is hard on my old eyeballs. :)
Oh gotcha. I have only gotten a couple of books through Libby and all has kindle formats. I will need to post attention!

I’ve moved on to “The Last Thing He Told Me” by Laura Dave.

I’m a couple chapters in and it’s drawn me in!

Back