What to do when you're up during the night with a newborn

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when minisnick sees pictures of babies he goes awe look at the little baby. We then ask him if he would want a little brother or sister and he says no, he just wants a baby but not a brother or sister.

No kids here, but I do have a puppy.  Not only do you have to wake up at 3 in the morning, but you also have to bundle up and go outside in the cold and snow to let him out.
Yeah I have to say that this isn't much more fun either. The only thing that compares would be the kids who require a car ride in the middle of the night in order to fall asleep. NJ #2 was like this when he wasn't puking from acid reflux.

Some nights I could only fall asleep if my dad carried me back and forth across the living room and put on Fly Like an Eagle (album, not just song) by the Steve Miller Band. :true:

I believe that. My youngest sister would only sleep for my father if her played the Moody Blues

well, today I am back at work after a week of sleepless nights, crying and whining kids. I did love it all, and truthfully nothing will change. The people around here sometimes cry worse than my kids. At least I can nap at my desk...

One good thing is that I have EB.com to keep me sane and awake.... that and coke.

What... no hookers with the blow?
I would love to but it might be tough to do in my cubical
The challenge should excite you!!
challenge-accepted.jpg

Lets get a NSFW tag on this thread! Or NSFA after that last post...

Back