What does the Fox say?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

also none of those videos you linked to show a curved screen I don't think.

Now I have to find the video for your exact phone make and model? Do I look like Best Buy?  LOL

giphy.gif

Now I have to find the video for your exact phone make and model? Do I look like Best Buy?  LOL

giphy.gif
I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

I'm live chatting with zagg and they said best buy does perfect installations and they're sending me 2 of the 50 dollar protectors fo free and then i pay 8 to have it installed. 

THEN I'M GOING TO GET MY DOLLARS BACK FROM THESE KIOSK DUDES PLUS PAIN AND SUFFERING. 

Why go to Best buy when you can just get it from Amazon cheaper?

Well, it happened.

My Nexus 5X starting to do the "boot loop" issue with these phones yesterday.

I chatted with Google and in doing the complete factory wipe, it was evident that it was a hardware issue. So, I was referred to LG. 

LG simply said that I could have it shipped to them and pay $20 to see if they will fix it or not.

So, since it lasted 2 whole years I just bought a Pixel 2. Now, I get to be without a cell phone for 2-3 weeks. :(  

The Pixel 2 has arrived and is now in leggo's possession! I'll do the switchover tonight. I expect it to be much easier going from Pixel to Pixel 2 than it was going from iPhone to Pixel.

My s8 was being stupid. Support made me push buttons. I pushed the wrong ones. Got the android of death and emergency. Backed out of it somehow. S8 no longer being stupid for the time being.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not likely. I love Samsung. Samsung is bae
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back