westboro church "pastor" near death?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgiveness is a hard thing to give, especially to strangers. I'm struggling with this one, and was never able to do so anytime I saw the media show his actions, but feel that now it's the only way the rest of us can maybe not let his legacy of intolerance live on.

I'm not a huge fan of large churches however churches do a lot of good things in their community they help a lot of people however when I see these ultra extreme church groups that go on these anti-gay antiabortion tirades it completely diminishes all the good work that church's all throughout this country do

Extremists like this guy do make Pro-life and Pro-family people look bad. There is a middle ground that we (as conservative church members) can be in that doesn't alienate everyone, but still gets the biblical point across. I try to find that middle ground.

The leader of the mentioned organization WBC learned that Little Johnny had said he is going to pee in the infamous "pastor's" grave. He was upset and decided to confront Little Johnny so looked for the kid all over the places until he found him.

Leader: Is that true that you said you are going to pee on my grave?

Little Johnny: Are you nuts? Am not waiting 8 hours in a line to do that.

(futile intent to be funny)

Back