VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all that did, mine is not there. I wonder if all the disciplines have been posted. I canonly hope that structural has not been yet.
My name is not there either...

Hope structural has not posted yet.

This is so brutal...

My name is not there either. This is not good and was my second try at this. I really though I had a good chance at it this time. It had to be close. The letters will be out this week.

Congratulations to those that passed.

Looks like Im waiting on a failure letter...congratulations all...at least the wait is over...

My name is not there either. This is not good and was my second try at this. I really though I had a good chance at it this time. It had to be close. The letters will be out this week.
I'm with you, this was my second time taking the test and I walked out of that test really feeling like I passed this time. I suspect that, depending where you live, we should receive the letters on Wednesday.

Congratulations to those of you who passed! Enjoy your day!

May name is not ther either, my second time too! Back to studying........see you in October.

Congratulations to all that passed!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was more optimistic.

Well, this is not the end of the world, but I feel so bad now...

I was more optimistic.Well, this is not the end of the world, but I feel so bad now...
I am right there with you.

This is harder to take the second time as I thought I did what was needed to pass this thing. 3.5 months of studying x 2 is allot of time. I even read the entire Lindeburg book this time. I really think the 8 hours is a big problem for me due to fatigue.

The only thing I can think of doing is just working more problems.

My name is up there.....what a relief passed electrical 1st time :multiplespotting:

swamie & le.boot,

Do you mind telling me which module you took? I took power and would like to know if there additional reference material I should be looking into. Thanks.

I passed too!! (Electrical, 2nd time)

I took power and the NCEES book was a big help. I have a bunch of different reference manuals from work and college. If u have some specific areas I can tell u what reference I used.

Did u guys submit the "rules take home exam" ? I submitted mine last week and was wondering that maybe they did not post my name because it was not yet reviewed. Can anyone let me know. I'm curious

Did u guys submit the "rules take home exam" ? I submitted mine last week and was wondering that maybe they did not post my name because it was not yet reviewed. Can anyone let me know. I'm curious
Call VA DPOR as some results were held up and I assume it could be due to the take home exam.

I am waiting on my diagnostic results and grade. I started studying last night.

Does anyone know how many times you can take the PE in VA without having to re-submit an application or take more engineering classes? The fall will be three times.

Back