VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes the info is as of today. and yes you can send it by USPS if u send it on a CD. I read that this is how it is done, but I am not sure...

I am no exper in this issue, and surely don't want to be one. I am just unfortunate that I had to take that test.

I went back and checked the Virginia 2008 post I started last year. The DPOR license look-up was updated on 01/06/09 for the October 2008 exam. The first person to notice reponsed around 8:30 am. I noticed all the others to post that they passed did so within a two hour time frame.

So I would agree DPOR must update the site with all names at once and early in the morning. Maybe the names will be imput today and show up tomorrow. If not then the next chance would be next Tuesday, as the DPOR would update possibly on Monday with the update to follow on Tuesday.

I still remember all the others posting they had passed, I kept checking the license look-up all day hoping they were adding each new PE license. A very disappointing day, or few days as I checked the site each morning until I received the letter in the mail.

Very frustrated in the Shenandoah Valley,

Jarey

I went back and checked the Virginia 2008 post I started last year. The DPOR license look-up was updated on 01/06/09 for the October 2008 exam. The first person to notice reponsed around 8:30 am. I noticed all the others to post that they passed did so within a two hour time frame.
So I would agree DPOR must update the site with all names at once and early in the morning. Maybe the names will be imput today and show up tomorrow. If not then the next chance would be next Tuesday, as the DPOR would update possibly on Monday with the update to follow on Tuesday.

I still remember all the others posting they had passed, I kept checking the license look-up all day hoping they were adding each new PE license. A very disappointing day, or few days as I checked the site each morning until I received the letter in the mail.

Very frustrated in the Shenandoah Valley,

Jarey

How did you feel coming out of this one?

They were all uploaded on 1/6 at once.

I remember calling DPPOR pretty early (maybe 9:30) and I was told I had not made it and all the passing names had been loaded.

This is not a good feeling and I am not looking forward to looking up my name.

It's sad I come here to see what's going on before typing my name in the VADOPR website. Glad to know I'm not the only one stressing before the holiday weekend! :waitwall:

It's sad I come here to see what's going on before typing my name in the VADOPR website. Glad to know I'm not the only one stressing before the holiday weekend! :waitwall:
I do the same thing, it seems easier to be rejected on here than get the 0 results on DPOR's site every 5 min, haha.

No results today.

I did not think there would be though.

Have a great 4th and good luck next week.

How did you feel coming out of this one?

[i felt very good about the morning session. I had a good lunch with lots of confidence. Then I took the afternoon session, and spent to much time on a handfull of problems. This caused me to rush through the last 20 problems. So I feel I have about a 60% chance of passing, maybe better depending on the cut-score.]

P.S. I couldn't get the DROP site to open a few minutes ago.....

Jarey

Searched my name at DPOR still nothing, unless I didn,t pass.

I hope everyone has a great hoilday weekend celebrating my birthday tomorrow.

Jarey

Just searched my name. Nothing as well. Next week, future PE's!

Have a safe holiday weekend and we'll start the drama back up on Monday! :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates:

Well again... 8:16 AM and DPOR is down. I've got my money on tomorrow...but I'll take today! If it's not today then they have officially taken the longest this cycle than the past several years to let us know.

Well again... 8:16 AM and DPOR is down. I've got my money on tomorrow...but I'll take today! If it's not today then they have officially taken the longest this cycle than the past several years to let us know.
This is the latest in the day that the site has been down. Usually it is back up and running around 8:00 a.m.

This is the latest in the day that the site has been down. Usually it is back up and running around 8:00 a.m.
Well there was the time last week where it was still down at 8:13 am ... but maybe this is a good sign?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
8:40 am and still down! This is promising!

Update: 9:05 am and still down.... why else would it be down for an hour?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back