VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am, doesn't look good for us to find out soon though, given the past two test cycles.

Mechanical - HVAC

Good maybe...its real depressing when you type in your name and nothing comes up...it means you either failed or results aren't posted yet...

Don't expect to get your test results until mid July. I got my results on July 23rd last year. And since this year's exam was a day later than last years you will probably find out around that date. The DPOR website will be updated before you actually receive your letter. And your wall certificate will be mailed out separate from your passing letter. Good luck all. Don't stress.....you can always retake the exam :deadhorse:

Don't expect to get your test results until mid July. I got my results on July 23rd last year. And since this year's exam was a day later than last years you will probably find out around that date. The DPOR website will be updated before you actually receive your letter. And your wall certificate will be mailed out separate from your passing letter. Good luck all. Don't stress.....you can always retake the exam :deadhorse:

Is this when you received the results in the mail? The results are posted on the DPOR site (if you pass) as soon as they are processed. For 2006, 2007, and 2008 the dates for posting was as follows:

2006 (June 26)

2007 (June 25)

2008 (June 25)

I figure June 30 for posting as the exam was a few day latter this year. Maybe mid July for mail results.

Well, I went against what I said I was going to do and checked the VA DPOR licensee lookup site and here's the message I got:

"The Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation Licensee Lookup Site is currently unavailable.

Please check back soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

The rest of the wesite is working just fine, just the licensee lookup is down. Maybe they have received the results from NCEES and are uploading the names of those who passed?

Well, I went against what I said I was going to do and checked the VA DPOR licensee lookup site and here's the message I got:
"The Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation Licensee Lookup Site is currently unavailable.

Please check back soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

The rest of the wesite is working just fine, just the licensee lookup is down. Maybe they have received the results from NCEES and are uploading the names of those who passed?
They are probably updating the website. Hopefully, it's the PE result list update.

The website goes down every day around 7:30-7:45 with that same message. From what I have been told they do not need to bring down the site to update it, as the last few people who passed actually learned after lunch. Here's hoping it happens soon though!

Ok, for what its worth...I am not going for my PE, however I am going for my LS, I contacted PCS in Nashville and the lady said that they were mailing (US postal service, I asked) out LS results yesterday to DPOR, so they should receive the LS results this week.

Ok, for what its worth...I am not going for my PE, however I am going for my LS, I contacted PCS in Nashville and the lady said that they were mailing (US postal service, I asked) out LS results yesterday to DPOR, so they should receive the LS results this week.
At least a new bit of info...Thanks...in goofing around on the DPOR site...which I should probably stay off of...it seems the last PE # is 46201..so when 46202 hits assuming its not reciprocity, the results are up

The website goes down every day around 7:30-7:45 with that same message. From what I have been told they do not need to bring down the site to update it, as the last few people who passed actually learned after lunch. Here's hoping it happens soon though!
Thanks for the info.

I told myself I wasn't going to check the VA DPOR everyday, but it's killing me. This is #4! I feel like I might have passed it when I walked out of the exam. But now I'm stressing!!!! :smileyballs:

Just called NCEES and asked if the states have been mailed their PE results from the April exam. The woman said SOME states have, but they have not said which ones. The remaining states will go out this week. So SOON we should know something... after VA DPOR gets them.

Update: I just called VA DPOR and asked how long after they receive the results from NCEES does it take for them to process them? They said "a couple weeks, but we haven't even received them yet." GRRR. Maybe that's a couple of weeks for them to process the paperwork, but online is sooner?! Maybe?!

I would think the states would be a little sympathetic, given so many others have their results already! I've been watching VA, Wisconsin, etc. because PA is an EES state too, so we're in the same boat.

Back