Vacation ROCKS!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After only 4.5 days off, coming to work today feels like a drag. At least I only have to work today and tomorrow before I'm off until January 4. Wifey-wife is livin' large right now. Looks as if she's about to burst at the seams. Man, I've got to rent and watch the loudest movies known to mankind before baby arrives.

After only 4.5 days off, coming to work today feels like a drag. At least I only have to work today and tomorrow before I'm off until January 4. Wifey-wife is livin' large right now. Looks as if she's about to burst at the seams. Man, I've got to rent and watch the loudest movies known to mankind before baby arrives.

No, what you need to do is sleep as much as possible before the baby arrives. You'll thank me later!

Shut your pie-hole about having to work 2 days!

No, what you need to do is sleep as much as possible before the baby arrives. You'll thank me later!
Concur.

Latest posts

Back