VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
based upon stastic only 185 passed. Wondering how many took the exam.

[/quote

I am guessing there were >= 200 at the Chesapeake site not too sure about Richmond. Are there only two VA test sites or is there one in NOVA?

Out of curiosity but more to keep a glimmer of hope, ....for those that search and found there name, do you also see a license number?

Yes, name and liscense number is posted, but my number is not in order like I would have expected it to be. I took Construction at the Richmond site and I would guess over 200 there as well

Where was the exam in Lynchburg? I am hoping to take it this October and I am located in Lynchburg.

how many days it takes normally to get the result by mail once they post on website?
I think that I heard from past years that it is only a day or two

The pass rate must be low. I am oly recording 5 names on this forum that passed the test: Dirtfarmer, Twindadtodd, Ilovecheese, Civil78, Aget.

Correct me if I am wrong
I also passed. Took the Civil - Transportation PE exam in Virginia! This was not my first time, so there are hope for second time takers even though the pass rate is only 35%ISH.

I passed and took the construction portion of the exam; however, it was my third time. Good luck to everyone next time.

There are additional 23 results added to the DPOR site. May be they are all by comity.

I was curious if anyone logged on to the license services portion of the website:

http://www.dpor.virginia.gov/dporweb/online_services.cfm

I got a login back in February and at that time it said "exam eligible" for Professional Engineer license when I went to verify I was who it thought I was. However, I can't remember what it said after I logged in for real. And, now I'm kicking myself because I didn't log in until this weekend. It now has nothing listed for Professional Engineer, but maybe that's just the way it is when you're actually logged into the system.

Has anyone who did not pass logged in? I was curious if it said anything in the system. I know I should just wait for the failed letter, but I'm so terribly impatient!!!

There are additional 23 results added to the DPOR site. May be they are all by comity.
I was told Friday when I called DPOR about 3:00 when the site finally started working again and my name wasn't there and was told that they post results in batches and it could take up to 2 weeks before everything is squared away. I don't know if I believe that or not because it doesn't seem like it was done that way in the past but I will take whatever information I can get until I get a letter in the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
how many days it takes normally to get the result by mail once they post on website?
I think that I heard from past years that it is only a day or two
what i would like to know is out of the 5 people that have posted a pass, what is the discipline that you took.
I took Civil - Water Resources.

Also, someone asked about testing sites, I thought there were 4, Southwest VA (roanoke or blacksburg?), Northern VA, Richmond and VA Beach. I could be wrong though.

I was told Friday when I called DPOR about 3:00 when the site finally started working again and my name wasn't there and was told that they post results in batches and it could take up to 2 weeks before everything is squared away. I don't know if I believe that or not because it doesn't seem like it was done that way in the past but I will take whatever information I can get until I get a letter in the mail.

I tried to login and got the follwoing message: Multiple matches to your information were found on our system. Please contact DPOR to get login information. I sent them an email to ask for assistance. Not sure how to react to the multiple updates issue. I have never seen it done that way either. I guess I could hold on to a little hope. I really dislike the waiting.

The VA results were out last year on July 6th so they should be out by then this year. They all come out at the same time in the morning. Also Lynchburg is another VA test site.

Good luck.

Back