VA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back up- I passed!!!

Still don't see my name. How are you checking?
If you don't see your name, that is not a good sign. However, make sure you just put in your last name or just put in your first name. If you leave letters out, put a "*". For example, search for "smith" or "smi*" or "*mith" should all list the "smiths".

back up- I passed!!!

Still don't see my name. How are you checking?
If you don't see your name, that is not a good sign. However, make sure you just put in your last name or just put in your first name. If you leave letters out, put a "*". For example, search for "smith" or "smi*" or "*mith" should all list the "smiths".
My friend couldn't find his name in the NY website but we finally figure out that his last name only have two letter. You need 3 letters to enter.

how many days it takes normally to get the result by mail once they post on website?

how many days it takes normally to get the result by mail once they post on website?
I think that I heard from past years that it is only a day or two

The pass rate must be low. I am oly recording 5 names on this forum that passed the test: Dirtfarmer, Twindadtodd, Ilovecheese, Civil78, Aget.

Correct me if I am wrong

I think that I heard from past years that it is only a day or two

The pass rate must be low. I am oly recording 5 names on this forum that passed the test: Dirtfarmer, Twindadtodd, Ilovecheese, Civil78, Aget.

Correct me if I am wrong
You are correct on forum members who made it.

It feels like there are a lot more of us who didn't pass this time around. Or, maybe we are just more sharing than the October 2009 examinees.

Dude, this SUCKS. But, I'm off to watch Strasburg pitch. Got seats behind home plate. Hope it's a good game and the beer is flowing freely. The hubby will have to drive us home for sure. Have a good weekend, everyone.

It feels like there are a lot more of us who didn't pass this time around. Or, maybe we are just more sharing than the October 2009 examinees.
Dude, this SUCKS. But, I'm off to watch Strasburg pitch. Got seats behind home plate. Hope it's a good game and the beer is flowing freely. The hubby will have to drive us home for sure. Have a good weekend, everyone.

I guess all the results are out. It would seem that is the case. I am not on the list and not sure what strategy to use to pass this exam. I am a mechanical as well Hokiegirl and took the T&F. Not sure if I should try a different section in the afternoon or not. I will wait for the letter, but not feeling to good about it at this point.

I guess all the results are out. It would seem that is the case. I am not on the list and not sure what strategy to use to pass this exam. I am a mechanical as well Hokiegirl and took the T&F. Not sure if I should try a different section in the afternoon or not. I will wait for the letter, but not feeling to good about it at this point.
I took it last spring and got close- but failed. I felt miserable. I did find that the second attempt was easier since you knew better how to prep and had a good idea about the types of problems that you would be seeing. Second time around I also used the philosophy that it was better to bring a book that I didn't need than to need one I didn't have (which happened last year..). People might have laughed at my three boxes of books- most of which I didn't need, but they made me feel better.

Back