underwear bomber

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, King, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--

I thought we were an autonomous collective.
You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--
SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week...

...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...

Ugh...I hate it when larger than average size people are pouring over into my airplane seat and onto me...just imagine if everyone was nude.

I haven't been on a commercial flight in almost two years. I'm in no rush to end the streak.

^If nothing else, it would make the news reports for in-flight disturbances more interesting.

who wants to join me in a start-up company making "seat covers". Think about it, nude passengers using the same seat. We'd install those dispensers with the paper seat covers, like in the doctor's office or in the public stalls, in every seat on every commercial plane.

What an awesome business opportunity.

Either that, or we can sell body suits to people after they get through security...

SMILE!!!

scan.jpg

Back