Truck problem

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I ever get to go down the road of motor work for fun, the money spent on heads, cam (with or without bottom end), transmission, rear end, etc... would roughly equal the amount spent on a Gen 3 or 4 engine swap. Mmmmmm... L92/L76 and 6L80E... <DROOOOOOOL>

If I ever get to go down the road of motor work for fun, the money spent on heads, cam (with or without bottom end), transmission, rear end, etc... would roughly equal the amount spent on a Gen 3 or 4 engine swap. Mmmmmm... L92/L76 and 6L80E... <DROOOOOOOL>
Sad part is, right after I finished my 383 install, a buddy of mine wrecked his twin turbo 2006 GTO, and I bought it. I briefly thought about putting the LS2/6-speed in my 94Z, but it was 'done'. So I'm putting it in my '79 Z28. Don't know if the APS Twin kit will make it in the '79, but I'm definitely doing the LS2, 6-speed, and the GTO interior...

Sad part is, right after I finished my 383 install, a buddy of mine wrecked his twin turbo 2006 GTO, and I bought it. I briefly thought about putting the LS2/6-speed in my 94Z, but it was 'done'. So I'm putting it in my '79 Z28. Don't know if the APS Twin kit will make it in the '79, but I'm definitely doing the LS2, 6-speed, and the GTO interior...

Nice!!!

too bad this topic is now totally derailed... There should be a "pimp my ride" topic

and..... done

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loyal to Fords, but I do like the new camero.
One of my dream cars is a 69 camero convertable. But another is a 68 Lincoln continental soft-top (ford).

I think most new chevy's, and dare I say fords, have gotten cheap on the interior. Everything is so plasticy and flimsy these days
since you're a ford guy, I wouldn't expect ya to know, but it's spelled CAMARO !!!!!!!

My baby below:

cIMG_2251x3.jpg

Back