TN results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that at least the failing letters are being recieved today in Nashville. Haven't heard about anyone getting a passing letter in Nashville yet. Does anyone know if they usually go out at the same time?

No results here in Memphis today. Hopefully tomorrow they will be in the mail if Knoxville got theirs.

N results are IN!!!! I wanted to be the first to post TN results...so I registered EB.com. I recieved my letter today in Knoxville, TN. It was one sheet letter and a return envelope for the $140 registration fee.
Letter dated June 23.

Postmarked June 24.

I PASSED!!!!

First time taker, Civil - WR.
Congratulations, I hope to get a bill in the next day or two.

Congratulations, I hope to get a bill in the next day or two.

wohoo!! Congratulations vertigo!! I'm so excited that I can hardly sit still...can't wait for the mail. Do you think they send them out alphabetically? Vertigo are you towards the beginning, middle or end?

TN results are IN!!!! I wanted to be the first to post TN results...so I registered EB.com. I recieved my letter today in Knoxville, TN. It was one sheet letter and a return envelope for the $140 registration fee.
Letter dated June 23.

Postmarked June 24.

I PASSED!!!!

Nice job!

TN results are IN!!!! I wanted to be the first to post TN results...so I registered EB.com. I recieved my letter today in Knoxville, TN. It was one sheet letter and a return envelope for the $140 registration fee.
Letter dated June 23.

Postmarked June 24.

I PASSED!!!!

Congratulations!!! :multiplespotting:

I may need to retract my :multiplespotting: ...

I just spoke with Cynthia again at the board to verify. She said results have NOT been sent out and they are being worked on right now. I'm hoping that maybe she is confused, but I sort of doubt it...

I just spoke with Cynthia again at the board to verify. She said results have NOT been sent out and they are being worked on right now. I'm hoping that maybe she is confused, but I sort of doubt it...
Did she give a timeframe for sending them out?

Let's clarify. Are you all in Knoxville getting PE or FE results? Congratulations if you are serious. You SUCK if you are joking!

This is very confusing...I would not lie about getting my results. I've waited too long and have shared in the frustration. Was she talking about FE results? I recieved PE results and have looked at the letter 1000 times.

Oh, I want to pass so bad. I sure hope it is not that they sent passing out first then failing... Why would Knoxville get their's before Memphis or even Nashville? Is Memphis and Knoxville not about the same distance from Nashville? Those who received letters, are you towards the beinning, middle or end of the alaphabet? I'm just grasping at straws...

Back