TN results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all my celebration I have not congratulated everyone. CONGRATULATIONS Vertigo, TTUEngr51, gator, hoops80, terry, and rwbaily!!!! Good luck to those going on to the Structural part... I'm done and happy.

I have failed. That's what you get for only putting in 20-30 hours of study time. I'll get it next time.

Better luck next time Jtiger. I studied probably 2 hours 5 days/week for a couple of months. I recommend solving lots of problems.

Better luck next time Jtiger. I studied probably 2 hours 5 days/week for a couple of months. I recommend solving lots of problems.
Along with time management during the test, the best preparation for me was to work lots of problems. Don't worry Jtiger, the next time you will have an idea of what to expect. That pressure alone is enough offset the best preparation. Good luck.

Congrats to all who passed.

Along with time management during the test, the best preparation for me was to work lots of problems. Don't worry Jtiger, the next time you will have an idea of what to expect. That pressure alone is enough offset the best preparation. Good luck.
Congrats to all who passed.
Thanks. I feel like I am on the right track, I just need to focus my study time now. Before I studied hard for the morning, which I did well on, and took a shotgun approach to the afternoon structural since I had no clue what to study. Everyone else in my office took the Geotech so I had no idea what kind of problems to expect. I'll know next time. Congratulations to those that passes, hopefully I'll be celebrating in late December or early January.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to get a PE number assigned after submitting the $140?

If you search for your name in the state license search (http://licsrch.state.tn.us/default.aspx), there is a column for license number. When I search for my name, I am still showing "application in process." I would venture a guess that the number shown in that column will be the actual license number.

So to answer your question, I have no idea.

I paid the $140 last Friday and am waiting as well. :smileyballs:

I think it took around two weeks or so, but my memory may be off. And if they are still moving offices, that may add to the time.

I saw my license number posted on the website yesterday. It looks like (at least in my case) the "File #" became my "License #." Wanda Phillips said that we'd be getting something in writing soon.

I'm ordering my stamp today!! :w00t:

Back