TN results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'M LIKE, SERIOUSLY, NCEES can post pass rates and our state can't simply tell us if we passed or not, what the (*^)(^&*
Just don't email ELSES and ask them if they will send your results by email. I did that the beginning of last week and have had 3 responses from TN staff including the exec. director himself. They basically said no, quit asking, wait by the mailbox. :true:

Maybe we should reply with we will quit asking when you do your job and quit being one of the last states to send results. I better quit, the dark side maybe monitoring this board instead of mailing out our results. just kidding if anyone from the state is monitoring.

Just don't email ELSES and ask them if they will send your results by email. I did that the beginning of last week and have had 3 responses from TN staff including the exec. director himself. They basically said no, quit asking, wait by the mailbox. :true:
Too funny!

Interesting quote found in the application for the exam:

"Score Reporting - Scores are received approximately 90 days after the date of the exam. You will be notified, in writing, within 10 days from the day the scores are received. Scores are not released over the phone nor posted on the web site."

Today is day 11 (calendar days) or day 7 (business days) depending on how you look at it. What happens if they don't meet the 10 days they claim?

"Score Reporting - Scores are received approximately 90 days after the date of the exam. You will be notified, in writing, within 10 days from the day the scores are received. Scores are not released over the phone nor posted on the web site."

Today is day 11 (calendar days) or day 7 (business days) depending on how you look at it. What happens if they don't meet the 10 days they claim?
Maybe it is like your neighborhood pizza delivery chain. 30 minutes or it is free - 10 days or you pass.

I'm sure they would laugh at you and ask what your gonna do about it.!!I know the engineering fees we will have to pay for our license is among the highest, you would think something as simple as an email would be automatic.

I vote rwbaily21 since he already knows several of the people there.
Yeah, I'll pass. I'm sure my letter has already been filed in the paper shredder. :whipping:

The way things are going, the governor will probably email me telling me to wait by the mailbox.

I'm amazed at how many people from TN are on this board waiting on results this time. When I took the test back in Oct 06, I was the only person here who cared about when TN results would come. Good luck guys, and hang in there. And be easy on Cynthia (and Wanda if she is still there). I got the feeling when I was dealing with them that they do the best they can given what they have to work with.

Oh, and from my experience, the passing envelop contains a form letter and information on paying your fees/taxes. If you pass, You won't get your fancy certificate for several months. They give them out at the next TNSPE meetings, and if you don't show (which I didn't), they mail them to you after that.

I'm amazed at how many people from TN are on this board waiting on results this time. When I took the test back in Oct 06, I was the only person here who cared about when TN results would come. Good luck guys, and hang in there. And be easy on Cynthia (and Wanda if she is still there). I got the feeling when I was dealing with them that they do the best they can given what they have to work with.
Oh, and from my experience, the passing envelop contains a form letter and information on paying your fees/taxes. If you pass, You won't get your fancy certificate for several months. They give them out at the next TNSPE meetings, and if you don't show (which I didn't), they mail them to you after that.
Does anyone know roughly the amount for fees/taxes. I know that the professional luxury tax will have to be paid. Is there anything else?

Does anyone know roughly the amount for fees/taxes. I know that the professional luxury tax will have to be paid. Is there anything else?
I think it's $140 based on what my buddies have said in the past.

Latest posts

Back