TN results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last name starts with a "D", so that may help explain some of it. Good luck to those who are still waiting...congrats to those who have passed!

This is very confusing...I would not lie about getting my results. I've waited too long and have shared in the frustration. Was she talking about FE results? I recieved PE results and have looked at the letter 1000 times.
Sorry I doubted...just very skeptical at this point. Congrats to all who have passed and good luck to the rest of us who are still waiting...

So, has anyone received a failing letter or only passing letters?
I have not checked my mailbox yet but I have heard of a fail letter received today in Knoxville so I don't think the letters are sent out by pass then fail & I don't think the alphabedical order is any indication as well since the fail letter received this morning was from the end of the alphabet.

Last edited by a moderator:
My last name starts with a "D", so that may help explain some of it. Good luck to those who are still waiting...congrats to those who have passed!
Thanks for the response. I have a little hope left...I'm at the end of the alaphabet.

maybe they were all sent out but it just depends on your post office...never know.

i think they hold the test results of the people that move out of state and come back for the test an extra week.....just teasing!

I know at least two at my office in Nashville that have receive fail letters today. I think its if your letter has to go though another local post office. I know mine does so I'm expecting it tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Got mine today. I passed!! :party-smiley-048: 2nt Try

Civil-Transportation

:bananalama:

good luck to everyone!!
email me a copy of your passing one so i can white out your name and put mine, that way i don't ever have to go check my mail this afternoon!!!!

Back