Tiger's image in trouble?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you would think a billionaire could have one of those pre-paid unlisted cell phones that he could keep in the glove box while at home with the wife and kids..

of course celeb's are not that smart, how many mega millionaries get DUI's when they probably own a limo?

golf boy needs to man up. bailing on your responsibilitiy to your family beacuse you ain't gettin it like you used to is weak.
everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I don't see the "bailing on your responsibilitiy to your family" aspect. One could easily respond with a "wifely duty" argument. It takes two people to make or break a relationship. I never assume complete innocence or guilt on either party, until all the facts demonstrate that all the blame should be allocated to one side.

Lastly, no matter what either party has done, I can never see a situation where physical violence is an acceptable solution. Chasing after someone who's trying to flee is just wrong.
i agree on the blame game thing...but it sounds like he had more than a couple 'holes' off the course he was 'putting', so i doubt its just that the swedish nanny was doing the cold fish routine. Just another talented, rich athelete with a boner (he's human afterall) - I think Chris Rock stated it best that "a man's only as faithful as his options allow him to be". Marriages at that level I really don't understand - are they for appearences? political / career leveraging? or just two crazy kids stupid-in-love :rolleyes: ? Seriously what's the point!? Now if they do end up divorcing, Sweden's net national income alone will double.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard on the radio this morning:

looks like Tiger got his balls got caught in the muff rough.

^ spreading like wildfire.

I just got the "Woods' Christmas Picture" e-mail, too.

his wife is smokin' hot too - no way in hell i'd be cheating on her, available 'options' or not!

So everybody's spitballin' about his endorsement image possibly tanking...i'm wondering more about his golf game now. Performing at the level he performs at in PGA is far-removed from lighting it up in the NBA (ala Kobe) - be interesting to see what effect it may end up having

He'll be extremely lucky if Elin doesn't leave his ass and take half his belongings...along with a huge alimony and child support order.

his wife is smokin' hot too - no way in hell i'd be cheating on her, available 'options' or not!

His wife is WAY hotter than the alleged girlfriend. I would DEFINITELY finish the first half and hit the back nine before I strayed from that course.

No matter how hot a girl looks some guy, somewhere has gotten tired of her shit....

No matter how hot a girl looks some guy, somewhere has gotten tired of her shit....
thats why you'll see a guy w/ the smokin' hottie on his arm still checkin' out the ass on the cocktail waitress serving their table. Its instinctual: a guy checks out other women even when he's with what he woulda killed for to get with 3 mo. ago. - Hell, i kinda think women do the same thing though :poop:

Agreed, no way i'd forsake a swedish bikini model for a "i-like-getting-naked-with-rich-guys" glorified waitress or whoever she/they were

More of these athletes need to look at Derek Jeter.

I am no Yankee Fan, but that dude is really smart. He isn't out there trying to "Have it all"

Listen as a High Profile Athlete women are going to throw themselves at you. I am sure Jeter wants a wife and family ....some day, but he probably realizes that it really isn't practical right now. All the traveling, socializing, you know you are gonna get caught up in something.

So he just keeps on dating super hot 23 year old models, sounds rough. Too bad more guys don't follow his lead.

Maybe its hard to understand until you walk a mile in a billionaires shoes.. ,,,

Tom Cruise kicks Nicole Kidman to the curb

Brad Pitt trades Jennifer Anniston for Angelina (& my money says he will grow tired of her within the next 5 years)

No one talks about this one much but another douchebag guy to add to the list of cheaters is Lance Armstrong, lots of people may not know but after he became famous he kicked his wife to the curb (they had 3 or 4 kids?) to be with that singer girl? Cant recall her name but to me she always looked a little lesbo..

But women will still fall head over heels at the mention of their names, while us regular joes, dads, etc always are perceived to be assholes...

I don't know, I would like to think that if some hot chick were throwing herself at me, before I pulled the driver out of the bag I would think about my wife and kids and the pain it would put them through. It's like I said when Mark Sanford was whining like a little bitch on national television, one makes the decision to do that kind of thing long before the time he's in the hotel room.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure Jeter wants a wife and family ....some day, but he probably realizes that it really isn't practical right now. All the traveling, socializing, you know you are gonna get caught up in something.
That makes a lot of sense.

But women will still fall head over heels at the mention of their names, while us regular joes, dads, etc always are perceived to be assholes...
The kind of wimmin who will fall head over heels for a guy just because he's famous or rich, is probably not the caliber of woman you'd want for the mother of your kids. I don't think of regular joes as assholes, either. After all, my hubby's one. ;)

Back