~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, no. I'm still getting use to everyone and their personal quirks, digital accents, if you will, all the while creating a visual of everyone. Anyway, I just didn't expect to see "y'all".
Just assume they're from the south, because most of them are.

actually, no. I'm still getting use to everyone and their personal quirks, digital accents, if you will, all the while creating a visual of everyone. Anyway, I just didn't expect to see "y'all".

What do you think we all look like?

I picture you as The Situation. But like, with a newborn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good thing you never saw the video links posted from the news interview done of me and my family when #3 was born. You'd be quite disappointed.

First time I've ever had a red flag burn warning in February. Should be an interesting weekend with the high winds.

No welding for me this weekend. Good thing I'm scheduled to be building raised garden beds instead.

Good thing you never saw the video links posted from the news interview done of me and my family when #3 was born. You'd be quite disappointed.
Chris Christie, then?

another snow day for minisnick...I'm at work though today. The roads were near perfect considering what they were like yesterday

looks like this weekends storm is fizzling out. only expecting 1-3 inches of snow now.

another snow day for minisnick...I'm at work though today. The roads were near perfect considering what they were like yesterday
three straight days of 90-minute delays for us, with the expectation of doing it again tomorrow. Something about negative temperatures makes the school not wanting kids waiting out front...

We have a bunch of residual snow, but the roads themselves aren't too bad. They were pretty diligent with the bus routes, but most of the streets outside of that are still icy/snowpacked.

Back