~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3963d76afdb20a4e39c05e8a0e9c5550.jpg

My mower is running like shit and is getting hard to start. I think I'll swap the plug, and maybe put some Marvel Mystery Oil in it and let it run for a bit.

I was running the leaf vacuum/blower yesterday for a while. still more leave son the trees. Have yet to uncover the snowblower and get it ready. I'm not emotionally ready for snow yet either. f'n winter.

My front two trees have dropped a couple, my backyard trees have been bald for about a month.

we have two oak trees that haven't even started dropping their leaves yet.

Oak trees seem to need a good wind to rip their leaves off; they don't tend to just drop off naturally like other trees.

My silver maples still have leaves on them that are partially green. They drop so late that I'm usually out there raking or mulching with snow flying.

Overnight low of 13 after almost setting a record high yesterday. FTS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be spending the evening swapping tires on Mrs Dex's Jeep so she can get to work tomorrow.

Bee? He'll be fine.

You can be their free advertising?

How many miles do you have to go again?

Your hubby cant give you a ride??

Blizzard-fat-bike-com1.jpg

I have one hill in the middle of the ride, which tried to kill be this morning. It's a highway overpass (not interchange) and it raises us pretty well.

I'm leaning more towards studded tires. I'd buy those in a heartbeat after rescuing my bike from outside. The fat bike has the advantage of larger surface area. I'm just nervous about it. Not sure why.

Back