~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this AC of which you speak?
Strangely, there are places in this world (even in this state) where the ambient temperature goes over 80 degrees for a time. I know it's a far-fetched idea that's backed by science, but what do scientists know, right?

Was downtown in boulder today fer lunch and I actually heard someone say it was "too hot" :0

What is this AC of which you speak?
Strangely, there are places in this world (even in this state) where the ambient temperature goes over 80 degrees for a time. I know it's a far-fetched idea that's backed by science, but what do scientists know, right?
Oh, I know. I'm from a state where you don't go outside for three to four months of the year, unless it is on water. I was just being a smart@$$.

70s saturday and sunday now high of 49 and snow tonight...i need to bring in my strawberries I plants in one of those hanging things.

Temps started out in the 60s today. rain during the day. thunderstorms in the evening. Possible wintry mix overnight. WTF :brickwall:

27 right now and we got an inch or 2 of snow overnight. It didn't stick to the roads but was annoying scraping off the car this morning. It was just in the high 60s yesterday!

Freeze warning tonight. I'm gonna have to drag the delicate plants back into the garage and cover the plants in my vegetable garden that I planted over the weekend. :(

Back