The Mandalorian (Spoilers)

Help Support Engineer Boards:

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
I liked Friday's episode.  Did he leave the jet pack behind?
he just has to press a button on his arm and it will come back to him.  Since they already showed that trick, that's probably why it looks like he left it.  

jean15paul_PE

FEA Wizard
Reaction score
how much was that one?

We canned netflix a few month ago. I will need to catch up on Cobra Kai when Season 3 comes out, but lately there stuff hasnt been very good.

I get Hulu through my kids college subscription, so I can at least mooch of my kid a little -

Honestly with college football back on Ive  been watching just regular over the air TV
Disney+ is $6.99 /mo
The bundle with D+ Hulu and ESPN+ is $12.99 /mo

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whats everyones thoughts on reuniting the prequal actors for this Ben Kenobi show on Disney+?

Supposed to be set 10 years post Revenge of the Sith so I assume we would see more Darth Vador and less Hayden Christensen?

If not I hope he took some more acting lessons...

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
They announced so many new Star Wars shows yesterday I don't know what to think. I'm excited but also expecting at least one of them to end up being shitty. 

I think it would be great to have the original actors back. But Hayden Christensen.... I liked the Clone Wars version of Anikin way better.

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the world could really use a series focused on Vader in between EP III and IV.  Just need a tall dude and James Earl Jones...

jean15paul_PE

FEA Wizard
Reaction score
They announced so many new Star Wars shows yesterday I don't know what to think. I'm excited but also expecting at least one of them to end up being shitty. 

I think it would be great to have the original actors back. But Hayden Christensen.... I liked the Clone Wars version of Anikin way better.
Disney was forced to announce a lot. The main complaint about Disney plus is that it doesn't have enough original content. I'm sure Disney is going to roll out these shows slowly. I bet many of them are still in the idea of phase.

Dothracki PE

Where is my mind?
EB Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe Din Djarin doesn't connect Grogu with the Skywalker/Palatine jedis that are prominent in the sequel films. There are some other jedis still alive that aren't really mentioned in the movies but other canon. 
I WAS WRONG! 

But now I have several questions about continuity in the sequels. Why wasn't Grogu mentioned in the sequels? Did he die when Ben Solo destroyed Luke's Jedi academy?