The Mandalorian (Spoilers)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Friday's episode.  Did he leave the jet pack behind?
he just has to press a button on his arm and it will come back to him.  Since they already showed that trick, that's probably why it looks like he left it.  

how much was that one?

We canned netflix a few month ago. I will need to catch up on Cobra Kai when Season 3 comes out, but lately there stuff hasnt been very good.

I get Hulu through my kids college subscription, so I can at least mooch of my kid a little -

Honestly with college football back on Ive  been watching just regular over the air TV
Disney+ is $6.99 /mo
The bundle with D+ Hulu and ESPN+ is $12.99 /mo

Whats everyones thoughts on reuniting the prequal actors for this Ben Kenobi show on Disney+?

Supposed to be set 10 years post Revenge of the Sith so I assume we would see more Darth Vador and less Hayden Christensen?

If not I hope he took some more acting lessons...

They announced so many new Star Wars shows yesterday I don't know what to think. I'm excited but also expecting at least one of them to end up being shitty. 

I think it would be great to have the original actors back. But Hayden Christensen.... I liked the Clone Wars version of Anikin way better.

I think the world could really use a series focused on Vader in between EP III and IV.  Just need a tall dude and James Earl Jones...

They announced so many new Star Wars shows yesterday I don't know what to think. I'm excited but also expecting at least one of them to end up being shitty. 

I think it would be great to have the original actors back. But Hayden Christensen.... I liked the Clone Wars version of Anikin way better.
Disney was forced to announce a lot. The main complaint about Disney plus is that it doesn't have enough original content. I'm sure Disney is going to roll out these shows slowly. I bet many of them are still in the idea of phase.

Maybe Din Djarin doesn't connect Grogu with the Skywalker/Palatine jedis that are prominent in the sequel films. There are some other jedis still alive that aren't really mentioned in the movies but other canon. 
I WAS WRONG! 

But now I have several questions about continuity in the sequels. Why wasn't Grogu mentioned in the sequels? Did he die when Ben Solo destroyed Luke's Jedi academy? 

Back