--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last week has been rough on the Dex household. Mini Dex#1 got 4 stitches on his hand last week when the handle on the bike pump broke. Then on Saturday Mrs Dex and Mini-Dex #1 went to the driving range to hit some golf balls when Mini-Dex #1 hit her in the head with his driver (she was helping him with his swing and mis-judged where she was supposed to stand behind him). She ended up with a staple to close the wound. Yesterday while playing disc golf I got cracked in the shin with a broken tree branch while looking for a disc. I probably should have gone to the Dr to get stitches, but I'm tired of paying medical bills this week...

damn sinus pressure!!! i wish this stormy weather would just drop what it needs to drop then get the hell out of the area instead of lingering for days on end.

I feel like sh*t. Got some sort of bug that reared its head on Thursday morning. By that night, my voice was gone. I couldn't talk. That lasted into Friday. On Saturday, 30 minutes into cutting the grass, I was physically exhausted. Muscles refused to do much of anything. Voice finally was sounding somewhat normal yesterday. Today I'm physically tired again and hacking up Hershey kisses and ectoplasm.

Happy Monday!

Man, I loved that stuff as a kid. Neon green, sugary goodness.

Whatever bug I have is just kicking my ass. Sinus activity is slowly returning to normal, my voice is a little better, but I am physically exhausted. Ugh.

My throat started hurting yesterday and I had a migraine all day. Migraine finally went away but throat is still sore today and my head is beginning to feel stuffy.

Caught the same stomach bug Mr. YMZ is fighting. I took some oregano oil that helped ease the severe cramping, but now I'm exhausted. Thank goodness the kids haven't gotten sick yet because neither of us is well enough to care for them.

Caught the same stomach bug Mr. YMZ is fighting. I took some oregano oil that helped ease the severe cramping, but now I'm exhausted. Thank goodness the kids haven't gotten sick yet because neither of us is well enough to care for them.
Been there done that. It sucks. I'm usually the last to get sick so I run the infirmary until I get it. Good luck

Thanks NJ!

We're both over the stomach bug, but with perfect timing my recovery was immediately followed by the more routine kind of cramping. Since this kind isn't contagious I still get to make dinner and clean the house when I get home from work. Shoot me.

Thanks NJ!

We're both over the stomach bug, but with perfect timing my recovery was immediately followed by the more routine kind of cramping. Since this kind isn't contagious I still get to make dinner and clean the house when I get home from work. Shoot me.
thank god. For a minute there, I thought Mr. YMZ would have to call out for pizza for dinner for him and the kids. The dusting can wait until tomorrow, you are up to doing laundry though, correct?

Thanks NJ!

thank god. For a minute there, I thought Mr. YMZ would have to call out for pizza for dinner for him and the kids. The dusting can wait until tomorrow, you are up to doing laundry though, correct?

:huh:

Bad timing dude...

:popcorn:

Mrs. Ble and I share everything, which unfortunately led to her sharing strep throat with me. So I'm at home today recuperating. Hopefully the antibiotics I got yesterday kick in soon. Meanwhile, we're trying to make sure that the kiddos don't get it.

That sucks, snick! All the people I've ever known who got shingles had gotten the shot. I hope he is taking the meds that can get him well faster.

Back