--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^You didn't drink the water when you were in FL did you?

(j/k, hope you feel better soon!)

Nasty like the hookers at the Steaks, Shakes and Pancakes trailer restaurant. Don't forget the 1/4 lb weiners.

one should not use the words "hookers", "mayo", and "restaurant" in the same conversation.

Check your state by-laws, but most highly discourage putting mayo on your PE-ness

Ugh. Nausea, cold sweats, and I'm not even hungover. Stupid fast food chicken. :puke:

At the race two Sundays ago, I came down with a wicked fever and sinus infection. I had antibiotics leftover from a wisdom tooth infection which cleared the infection up and the fever went away on its own, but I am developing a wicked cough and shortness of breath again, just like the last time I ended up in the ER. If this Mucinex doesn't take care of it on its own, I'm headed to the CVS minute clinic and telling them to just give me the prednisone now and save me the aggravation, since that's what it took to get me better the past two times it's happened.

Back