--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ you can't trump LDD with Towelie...
but i did, I triple stamped a double stamp, and now for some chewbacca defense...

chewbacca_defense.jpg

^^^ You just need to post the full url for youtube now. The forum does the rest.

VTE must be high, he's double posting...

^^ you can't trump LDD with Towelie...
but i did, I triple stamped a double stamp, and now for some chewbacca defense...

chewbacca_defense.jpg
Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing!

Sniffly & sneezy. It sucks getting sick when the weather is so nice.

Thought it might be allergies, but than a client I met with last week tells me he's been sick with these symptoms since our meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take some non-drousy benadryl anyway. I'm just now starting to get allergies, never had them before, the one downfall for newbies in the PNW. When I feel I'm starting to get sick, pop the the little pink and white, and all better

benadryl stopped working for me years ago...took it too long as a kid. allergy season never ended for me, we had too mild of a winter, the trees started blooming WAY too early.

No such thing as non-drowsy Benedryl. It comes in either drowsy or extra drowsy. Anytime I've used it, I end up with a hung-over feeling in addition to being drowsy.

I've had allergies as long as I can remember, and the only thing that seems to work for me is a warm shower. Everything else either makes me sleepy, makes me feel hungover, or doesn't work, so I just save my money.

I have learned that if I take an Allegra and chase it with a beer before bed (within a couple hours), I end up with some of the most amazing, vivid dreams. They're usually centered around whatever I saw/did predominantly before bed (watching football, playing video games, etc). Unfortunately, I still wakeup congested and don't feel like I had slept very well...

Last edited by a moderator:
made a dr appointment for tomorrow. my ears are not getting any better...pretty consistent dull ache and fullness with a random jab every so often...probably have fluid in my ears again...

lovely sinus infection and fluid in the ears. Get to keep taking my claritin, add antibotics AND sudafed.

Painful bump on the back of my head. Probably a swollen lymph node. Had one last year that was so painful it hurt to brush my hair.

Back