--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painful bump on the back of my head. Probably a swollen lymph node. Had one last year that was so painful it hurt to brush my hair.
It could be a brain tumor.
3629688110_e7f2b8d834.jpg

My hubby, used to say if we ever have kids, it would be one boy and one girl and the girl would be named Emma. Emma is the one that says "I'm not a policeman, I'm a princess." Now every time I see Arnold, I think of Emma and the fact that my hubby wanted to name a kid after her.

when the heck is all this medicine supposed to start working??? concentration is not a skill of mine today or any day for like the last few weeks.

I stopped taking allergy medications because they just didn't seem to be effective enough to offset the drowsy, lazy feelings they caused. Zyrtec used to work really well back when it was a prescription, but seems to be worthless once it became OTC.

For me, Zyrtec is drowsy, claritin does notihing, and Allegra helps some without making me drowsy. Keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way.

Yikes. Sorry to hear that EG. I hope it's as simple as that and you're back in action very soon. Maybe some rest is not a bad thing either, you've been going like a bat out of hell for a while now. Get better soon.

Geez, hope things take a turn for the better EG. Then you can return to your gladiator training.

Hope you're able to get an appointment today and get it taken care of ASAP, EG. Feel better soon!

I think I might go home so i can be miserable with tissues stuffed up nose in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not often I end up in here... but the stress has finally taken it's toll I guess. Literally overnight I had a cyst flare up and can not even stand up right now. Trying to get an appt with the doc to get it cut today. Ouch.
I think I might go home so i can be miserable with tissues stuffed up nose in peace.
Sorry to hear ladies. Sending healing vibes towards the East

[
cute-puppy-saying-get-well-soon_coolgraphic.org.gif
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]>

Left work after only a couple hours today. Shouldn't have gone in in the first place. Stomach ache, chills, neasea and a low fever. Today's meals included a nutri grain bar, vernor's, half a sandwhich and a few fries.

Back