--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
home today. Basically got no sleep last night. I was coughing anytime I even layed down slightly. Once the cough fits subsided after 1, minisnick got up shortly thereafter so I was still up until about 2 hrs before the alarm...

If it makes you feel any better, I've been up since 4:30 this morning. My wife gets up then to get ready for work, and for some reason she was refusing to acknowledge her alarm (let alone hit snooze). She then had the nerve to get mad at me for hitting snooze for her because I woke her up in the process. For the rest of the morning she was doing everything she could to be as loud as possible until she left.

I get to return the favor tomorrow when I get up at 5:30 on her "sleep-in" day...

^Muhahahaha.... don't give it away, you have to have VanDamme face. Hit snooze, then jump into shower. Get dressed, reset alarm for 10 mins. after you leave. Use coffee grinder. Crushed ice dispenser. Drop a pan cover on the floor. Rifle through the utensils. Open/close garage door multiple times to get it "unstuck".

How I feel today: *Dong* >..."bring out your dead.."

bring-out-your-dead.jpg

Got some crap over the weekend the nurse wife must have brought home, my throat tastes like metal and my sinuses feel like there's a baby elephant standing on em. Put me on the cart.

Back