--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sinus pressure in my head is so much that my teeth now hurt.

That sucks. I've been without a sinus infection for a couple months now, knock on wood. I have a feeling once the weather starts warming up again, it'll hit me like a ton of bricks.

ts

I think I'm coming down with a combination of what the two men in my house had this weekend.
A hangover after watching the Bears game + a loaded diaper. Sounds ugly.

Hell, on the way back from the Pats game I was wishing for a hangover and felt like someone emptied a diaper on my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
X2. On day 2, I called my old family doctor and had him call me in a Z-Pack, so I'm on day three of the antibiotic regimen. Sure doesn't seem to be helping. Not coughing much, but when I do, it's deep and riddled with lung butter. My allergies and asthma have started flaring up with the warmer weather though, so I've expected it was coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the worst earache that I've ever had I think. It started around 8 tonight and here I sit at 15 til 1 still not able to sleep. Man I hope this goes away!

I went sledding for about 4 hours yesterday afternoon. Couple inches of fresh stuff on top of real hard ice. There's an earthen dam with your typical +/- 12:5 slope in a park nearby.

I caught some air and then face planted on the sled at one point. My chin is 4 colors and bigger than Leno's at this point. It also looks like someone took a baseball bat to my shins. And the left side of my face is a little swollen where the jaw meets the skull next to my ear.

Had a hell of a lot of fun though.

Back