THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really drunk tank status but I had a bunch of beer and vodka.  Getting ready to pack it in here on the east coast.  Did some grocery shopping today.  Clorox wipes and anything similar and anti bacterial  soaps are still not to be found.  Paper goods are in short supply.  No tp. Surprisingly no paper plates.  Paper towels were scarce but there were some on the shelves.  At bjs no chicken and sparse beef.  At stop and shop supermarket there was a decent selection of meat and chicken available.  End ramble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really drunk tank status but I had a bunch of beer and vodka.  Getting ready to pack it in here on the east coast.  Did some grocery shopping today.  Clorox wipes and anything similar and anti bacterial  soaps are still not to be found.  Paper goods are in short supply.  No tp. Surprisingly no paper plates.  Paper towels were scarce but there were some on the shelves.  At bjs no chicken and sparse beef.  At stop and shop supermarket there was a decent selection of meat and chicken available.  End ramble.
Definitely drunk tank later.

@MA_PE try Market Basket. We are having better luck there.

Just finished the first Hemingway of the night. I had it the other day at a restaurant and decided to buy the ingredients today to make it. Probably should've had something to eat first. Pizza is on the way.

I just realized something.  This forum does not automatically 'correct' two spaces after a period down to one.  Like most all other forums.  Right on.  :)    

Back