THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife pulled out a bottle of coconut rum and starting talking daiquiris later.  Uh oh

I have thoroughly suspended my no-drinking policy courtesy of COVID.  I think its the only way my marriage will survive, LOL.  Mrs. Supe loves everyone being home together, while the INTJ in me is dying for personal space.

How’d you make a skinny margarita?
(Ratio up accordingly to make more)

1 OZ Cointreau

2 OZ Tequila

1 OZ Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice

(no sugar added) but we buy a big bag of limes from costco and have a squeezer we make a large batch - 

I had a couple roommates after college take a bartending class for the fun of it.  Most 16 oz drinks are 1 jigger (1-1/2 oz) of the strong stuff, 1/2 jigger of the weak stuff.

Fill 16 oz glass with ice, pour in the booze, fill with whatever mix, shake and garnish.  I always thought the proper amount of booze was a bit weak.  I would always add more.

(Ratio up accordingly to make more)

1 OZ Cointreau

2 OZ Tequila

1 OZ Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice

(no sugar added) but we buy a big bag of limes from costco and have a squeezer we make a large batch - 
but we do put sugar on the rim of the glass to help counter the mostly tequila taste - but we will make a few gallons of these and put in the freezer (its funny they dont even freeze completely) but they are nice to have to take down to the pool - if the karens that run our HOA even open it up this year :(

Back