Tennessee Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work in downtown Nashville very near the Dept of Insurance and Commerce in the Davy Crockett Building, they weren't closed for flooding. All state offices except those in the Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson buildings didn't close during the flood. That should not be a problem.

Actually Davy Crockett was closed, but all the paperwork is carried out through the Andrew Johnson building and they were closed for 5 days before employees returned to other state buildings while they finished repairing the Andrew Johnson building. Davy Crockett only takes care of the fee's that are related to the PE and other licenses required by the state.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in downtown Nashville very near the Dept of Insurance and Commerce in the Davy Crockett Building, they weren't closed for flooding. All state offices except those in the Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson buildings didn't close during the flood. That should not be a problem.

Actually Davy Crockett was closed, but all the paperwork is carried out through the Andrew Johnson building and they were closed for 5 days before employees returned to other state buildings while they finished repairing the Andrew Johnson building. Davy Crockett only takes care of the fee's that are related to the PE and other licenses required by the state.
This is officially posted on the Dept. of Insurance and Commerce website.

"The April 2010 FE and PE exam results have been received and are in the process of being mailed. Results are not released over the phone or posted on the website. Please contact the Board office if you do not receive your results by Friday, June 18."

This is officially posted on the Dept. of Insurance and Commerce website.

"The April 2010 FE and PE exam results have been received and are in the process of being mailed. Results are not released over the phone or posted on the website. Please contact the Board office if you do not receive your results by Friday, June 18."
wow...if true that is great news....so that would be next friday....not nearly as long as i would have expected

yep..i just confirmed the website...let the countdown begin. i wonder when that was posted...if it was today then we have at least a few days, but maybe it was posted monday and we could possibly start getting them tomorrow?? wishful thinking i am sure

The anticipation is so thick you can cut it with a knife! No one is posting from TN.

Has anyone from TN recieved results yet for the April 2010 Test? I think the State may be setting on the results. They are toying with our emotions!

How can a state like Alabama, who also uses snail mail, already have their results out, and no one from TN has anything? We should never lose to Alabama in anything!

How can a state like Alabama, who also uses snail mail, already have their results out, and no one from TN has anything? We should never lose to Alabama in anything!
Considering that the board is in the process of mailing them out, I say they sent them out yesterday with the first group of people getting them in the mail tomorrow assuming you live in the Middle TN area and the East/West TN people will get theirs starting Saturday.

Considering that the board is in the process of mailing them out, I say they sent them out yesterday with the first group of people getting them in the mail tomorrow assuming you live in the Middle TN area and the East/West TN people will get theirs starting Saturday.
I know of a guy that tried calling to get his results. They gave him an elbow to the head. He laid in the floor twitching for an hour or so! I think he is back at work today.

Point is I would not try calling...it will get you know where!

I know of a guy that tried calling to get his results. They gave him an elbow to the head. He laid in the floor twitching for an hour or so! I think he is back at work today.

I think I heard a story about that guy, too!

Why would you even try calling. Every single time the results start getting released @ least 10 people will say "I called but they wouldn't give results over the phone" when the board's website clearly states that results "WILL NOT" be giving over the phone. I know that all the waiting is rough but at least you will know in the next 7 days. I took it in April 09 and had to wait till early July for my results that is 3 weeks longer than what you will have to wait this time.

Why would you even try calling. Every single time the results start getting released @ least 10 people will say "I called but they wouldn't give results over the phone" when the board's website clearly states that results "WILL NOT" be giving over the phone. I know that all the waiting is rough but at least you will know in the next 7 days. I took it in April 09 and had to wait till early July for my results that is 3 weeks longer than what you will have to wait this time.
I think he had a moment of insanity!

:please: I think I am going to throw up, they have the results why not email us. Please just send the results! I have 4 souvenir pencils I don't want anymore. :210:

At least you guys aren't having to wait on the SE II. The word on the street is that results for the SE II won't be released from NCEES for another couple of weeks, which probably puts me into the first week of July finding out from TN.

As far as waiting goes, I took my PE Civil in April 08 and the State board moved offices during the mid to late part of June, which was when the results were released by NCEES. This of course delayed the mailings. With the electronic means available today, I just don't understand why TN does not allow NCEES to just email results like other states...

At least you guys aren't having to wait on the SE II. The word on the street is that results for the SE II won't be released from NCEES for another couple of weeks, which probably puts me into the first week of July finding out from TN.
As far as waiting goes, I took my PE Civil in April 08 and the State board moved offices during the mid to late part of June, which was when the results were released by NCEES. This of course delayed the mailings. With the electronic means available today, I just don't understand why TN does not allow NCEES to just email results like other states...
TTUEngr51,

what state did you take the SE II for.

so there is an outside shot some of us could receive our letter today. has anyone checked?

i am in knoxville so i am sure i will be next week

TTUEngr51,

what state did you take the SE II for.
My primary objective was Illinois, but will probably get the others minus CA, OR, WA, HI due to the upcoming exam changes. I really don't like the thought of taking the new 16 hour exam after already take the PE Civil, SE I and SE II.

Back