Tennessee Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day of unproductive work. I plan to be at my office Saturday when the mail comes if it doesn't arrive tomorrow. Last time I received it on a Friday so I am hopeful for tomorrow.

Another day of unproductive work. I plan to be at my office Saturday when the mail comes if it doesn't arrive tomorrow. Last time I received it on a Friday so I am hopeful for tomorrow.
I will receive my letter at the office; unfortunately the mail will not run at the office on Sat. I will just have to wait till Monday. I guess it's true what they say, "What doesn't Kill you only makes your stronger"

Not many people are sticking around this forum. Is everyone is a comatose state waiting for the results? I am almost there.

:mail-296:

Not many people are sticking around this forum. Is everyone is a comatose state waiting for the results? I am almost there.:mail-296:
I'm right behind you. I may get my letter and just not open it for another few months. It can only tell me one of two things, "Congratulations or You FAILED"

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many people are sticking around this forum. Is everyone is a comatose state waiting for the results? I am almost there.:mail-296:
I'm right behind you. I may get my letter and just not open it for another few months. It can only tell me one of two things, "Congratulations or You FAILED"
This is my second time, and there is not bigger shot to the gut than the all caps "you FAILED" in the letter.

This is my second time, and there is not bigger shot to the gut than the all caps "you FAILED" in the letter.
I'm in Knoxville. This is my second try and You FAILED is a real smack in the face. I do not want to see that again.

Has the mail run today in the Nashville Parts? Any news about the PE?
I am in Smyrna, and our mail runs between 11:00 and noon.
that is funny! did you ever before these results think you would pinpoint exactly the time of day when the mail is delivered?

with the exception of when you were a little kid waiting for some kind of present or UPC mail-in prize or something!

Don't despair-----

This is number 4 for me----I'm in Memphis still waiting----don't have a good feeling about it----aced the morn---the afternoon hurt---

that is funny! did you ever before these results think you would pinpoint exactly the time of day when the mail is delivered?

with the exception of when you were a little kid waiting for some kind of present or UPC mail-in prize or something!
I even just went as far as opened my office blinds and window so that I can hear the mail truck pull up in front of our office. A little overkill, but necessary.

I even just went as far as opened my office blinds and window so that I can hear the mail truck pull up in front of our office. A little overkill, but necessary.
I'm in a cube with no window. I keep having to go check the mailbox. I'll bet I've waked 10 miles the last couple of days!

Congrats, now I am going to be completely worthless until I can go home today. Shouldve had them sent to the office...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back