Tennessee Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,

There hasn't been much activity on here today. Hopefully everyone will get there results tomorrow or it will be waiting Monday when you come in.

Passed 4th time was the charm!-----People you can do it !

Oh Yeah-Today is also my BIRTHDAY!

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats and Happy B-Day!!

I am hoping for the same thing this week.....

Hope you get good news-----Soon

One more funny thing - I didn't think I passed so I spent the last month reapplying because my application expired June 1----Weird how that happened

One more funny thing - I didn't think I passed so I spent the last month reapplying because my application expired June 1----Weird how that happened

Does TN give you a certain number of tries before reapplying or is it a time frame issue? I passed but I am just curious.

Does TN give you a certain number of tries before reapplying or is it a time frame issue? I passed but I am just curious.

application is good for 5 years then you must reapply-references and everything---

Last edited by a moderator:
i live in maryville (15 mins south of knoxville) and apparently got my letter yesterday (i have been out of town and it was in the mailbox today when i got home) and i passed on first try...good lord what a relief...good luck to everyone else

:smileyballs: Got my results Saturday in West Knoxville. It got me by a couple of questions...see you all again in October! 3rd times a charm (I hope)

:smileyballs: Got my results Saturday in West Knoxville. It got me by a couple of questions...see you all again in October! 3rd times a charm (I hope)
Keep at it---It took me a few times to pass-------You will get it next time!

Got my results Saturday. Guess I will try again. It is so maddening when your scores are around 62 to 67 percent. I think that means I missed it by one question in most of my subjects. :suicide1:

I am applying for the Octorber test, hopefully I get the chance to take the exam.

Back