Tennessee Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing in Hardin Valley on Saturday. Hopefully today since the snow is gone!

Congradulations Mr. Craig! Hopefully that UT education pays off for me as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Tennessee tastes our patient. Looks like these letters were sending with a stamp on it saying “special extra slow delivery". :asthanos: I know some people from Memphis area already received they letters on Saturday. Mine should come to the office, hopefully today in an hour or so. And now I feel like I do not want to open this letter and face the fact that I am failed. I feel the same way as the day before the exam – nervous, very nervous. Hope this feeling will end today and many of as will breeze normal again. :waiting:

I received my results on Saturday in Memphis. Looks like I will be taking the Civil again in April. Anyone know of a good source for practice guestions beside NCEES sample questions. :brickwall:

Still haven't received my results from Wanda, but everyone else has at work.

issaini - yea they say that each of the 5 sub-sections are weighted equally at 20%, however that is not the case in reality. You will not see 8 of each section that is. There was maybe half that in Structures.

I think the diagnostic is intentionally vague because they don't want you to break it down into how many questions you got correct and hence figure out what the actual passing percentage was. Maybe I'm mistaken though...

Looks like NCEES has updated the Pass Rates for Oct 2009:

Civil - First Time: 61%, Repeat: 28%

Finally got the letter (10 minutes ago)!!!!

I still can't believe it took so long for Tennessee to send out results.

But I'm glad it is a good news for me --- I passed!!!

I passed! I got my letter on yesterday. :multiplespotting:

Congratulations to everyone who made it this time around. For those who did not pass, April is just around the corner. You will make it happen then. Stay encouraged.

I started a Mechanical Engineering PE study group, last year. If any of you are interested in joining,

surf to http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mepestudygroup/. I will still maintain the group to help others pass the exam.

Mepe_tn

Finally got the letter (10 minutes ago)!!!! I still can't believe it took so long for Tennessee to send out results.

But I'm glad it is a good news for me --- I passed!!!

Yeah, I got mine yesterday. The TN Brd website notes that all of the letters should be received by examinees by Friday, 1/15/2010.

It's over!! Now, it's time to fork over the $140 license registration fee.

I received my results on Saturday in Memphis. Looks like I will be taking the Civil again in April. Anyone know of a good source for practice guestions beside NCEES sample questions. :brickwall:
I have seen a couple of mixed reviews for this review site but I used pereview.net. It is not free but it worked for me. I had taken the Civil/Transportation both times in 2008. I skipped April and found this site in early August. After thinking about it for a couple of days and realizing the expense of traveling to review sessions, I purchased the review and hit it hard for 10 straight weeks. I passed. I also used PPI2pass practice problems along the way.

Good Luck to you and all others in April...

I have seen a couple of mixed reviews for this review site but I used pereview.net. It is not free but it worked for me. I had taken the Civil/Transportation both times in 2008. I skipped April and found this site in early August. After thinking about it for a couple of days and realizing the expense of traveling to review sessions, I purchased the review and hit it hard for 10 straight weeks. I passed. I also used PPI2pass practice problems along the way.

Thanks, I will give the site a look today.

Back