Superstitions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas Chili Bowl?

Ble, since apparently you have no inhibitions as to what you google at work, could you please provide us with the definition, inquiring minds can't wait until 6:00.
Sure:

texas chili bowl

Referred to in an episode of 'South Park' and that it "involves Tabasco sauce, a telephone and the anus". It can be assumed that the telephone is covered in the tabasco sauce then inserted into the recipient/victim's ass (possibly vagina for women) for maximum discomfort.

"I found out that my girlfriend was cheating on me, so, to get back at her, I gave her a Texas chili bowl then told her I found out she was cheating."

Sure:
texas chili bowl

Referred to in an episode of 'South Park' and that it "involves Tabasco sauce, a telephone and the anus". It can be assumed that the telephone is covered in the tabasco sauce then inserted into the recipient/victim's ass (possibly vagina for women) for maximum discomfort.

Can one substitute a cell phone?

Sure:
texas chili bowl

Can one substitute a cell phone?

I wonder what significance the phone plays? I mean why not a spoon or something, that would be more fitting for the term "Texas Chili Bowl".

Back