Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
glad I went to the Hallmark store's tent sale yesterday...the radar is all red and yellow. Super nasty winds and pouring.

the rain has finally stopped at the office. Will see if it picks up again before I head home or not. At least the garden got a good soaking.

988730_orig.gif

Someone else was saying those are good. Now, I'm going to have to get some...

gonna make white trash mac & cheese tonight for dinner (leftovers will last through the weekend)

<takes deep breath> Here I go...

it is 11:28 and so far I have found out

I do believe I can toss any and all deadlines out the window at this point in time...
No quote review. :(

KF runs full refrigerant systems. Even on his cell phone. Forget water.
The Peltier system is my cooling method of choice.

Free downloaded MP3's FTW.
People still pay for MP3s? :huh:

www.dvdvideosoft.com

They have free software that allows you to rip the audio off of any video on youtube. If it's on youtube, I have access to it...

The quality of the MP3 is obviously dependent on the quality of the video, but I've found most of the "lyrics" versions have the best quality without extra stuff.
Software? LOL www.youtube-mp3.org/

Almond Nut-Thins are the bomb
I also enjoy these. Very tasty with hummus.

Last edited by a moderator:
<takes deep breath> Here I go...

it is 11:28 and so far I have found out

I do believe I can toss any and all deadlines out the window at this point in time...
No quote review. :(

We met and made recommendations to the VP so I'll follow up on Monday and should know the final decision... 4 reviewers all had different opinions so I can't even guess at this point in time honestly (didn't expect THAT to happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back