Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternative music on Sirius is starting to get really, really gay. Alt rock is quickly turning into a resurgence of shitty 80's music and keytars.

my last downloaded MP3's have bad static every minute; someone screwed up somewhere.

EDIT - It was from amazon too

Last edited by a moderator:
www.dvdvideosoft.com

They have free software that allows you to rip the audio off of any video on youtube. If it's on youtube, I have access to it...

The quality of the MP3 is obviously dependent on the quality of the video, but I've found most of the "lyrics" versions have the best quality without extra stuff.

The Vevo "official" videos are somehow blocked from recording, but almost everything is uploaded multiple times.

Edit: this is the official ToP

:bananalama:

Then go home Tex! Enjoy the long weekend

Edit - TOP

edit 2: Mods, can snipe at will

Snicks sinuses have two settings:

Bad, worse.

Hope they feel better soon.

^^^Same. Feel better snick.

Just mostly clear and hot...seriously need that boat.

I haven't bought any music in a long time either. I just find I get bored of music pretty quick. Grooveshark is pretty good since I can just listen to what I want, when I want.

www.dvdvideosoft.com

They have free software that allows you to rip the audio off of any video on youtube. If it's on youtube, I have access to it...

The quality of the MP3 is obviously dependent on the quality of the video, but I've found most of the "lyrics" versions have the best quality without extra stuff.

realplayer still lets you do that too....

I've had trouble tracking down some of the remixes I hear on the radio, but it's usually not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back