Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about it, but I have field work to do first thing. So I'm stuck

I went in once when I woke up that early. Was nice to leave at noon that day but already put in a full day.

I'm pretty sure I'm leaving early today any way since I worked from 8 to 730 yesterday

Meetings when covering fer someone else and yer not familiar with the project suck!

Easy peasy. Just mumble synergy a few times, throw in an "execute the project plan" here and there, and walk out a champ. And even if you can't, when someone says "will we make this deadline", you say "we are on target."

To Supes post: Hahaha. Wouldn't have worked fer the meeting I was in! Woulda been nice though.

On another note, its now raining here. At least its watered the garden and cooled off the overheated laptop...

Last edited by a moderator:
To Supes post: Hahaha. Wouldn't have worked fer the meeting I was in! Woulda been nice though. On another note, its now raining here. At least its watered the garden and cooled off the overheated laptop...
I don't think KF would recommend using rain to cool off any electronics...

it is 11:28 and so far I have found out

-the warehouse manager on one of my projects passed away (I didn't know him)

-my programmer with another company and his son (who was my sales rep for that company) are no longer with the company (unexpectedly)

I do believe I can toss any and all deadlines out the window at this point in time...

To Supes post: Hahaha. Wouldn't have worked fer the meeting I was in! Woulda been nice though. On another note, its now raining here. At least its watered the garden and cooled off the overheated laptop...
I don't think KF would recommend using rain to cool off any electronics...
See the electronics help thread. I believe that even KF would have recommended water in this situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back