Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a basketball hoop yesterday on CL, but now I have to find somebody with a truck to help me move it. I could try to disassemble it, but I think that will be a pain with the rusted bolts.
Do you have a Home Depot near you? Last time I needed a truck to move something, I rented the H.D. truck which was $20 (+tax) for like the first 90 min. And I think I only had the truck for 1/2 that. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

That's not a bad idea. I have several close by. I'll go that route if my friend can't do it, thanks!

That's not a bad idea. I have several close by. I'll go that route if my friend can't do it, thanks!
Uhaul rents trucks too. When I went to Ikea a couple weeks ago the parking lot was had a dozen or so people with the smaller $20 local box trucks.

Too much rubbing can cause chafing.

ikea sucks ass
Tell me about it. We went for candles (Mrs Dex likes the ones they have), but ended up furnishing and repainting the office. The carpet installers will be out on Thursday as well...

chamois_buttr_02.jpg

I don't think I've ever owned a truck. I've had a few SUV's, but never a truck.

Stop by Truck dealer on the way home today and surprise wife with your new truck!

I'll pass. tuff to fit 5 bodies in a p/u. esp when 3 of them require car seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back