Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
 is this the result if you two had a baby together?
 um, biology doesn't work that way.

Technically and biologically speaking, if the world could only have one of the sexes survive a massive thermonuclear war- in order to procreate in a lab- it would have to be a male (a smart one in order to mix things up right)...  but the male human carries both X and Y chromosomes, the female human does not.  While you would have to work on a few science schematics and figure out a way to incubate the non-egg hybrid... biology could feasibly work that way....  

... just saying 
Yeah, but we're not that smart.

You been to bad2 da bone? It's in the gas line and I think it's better than big Daddy's. But b2b is closed Sundays. I'll have to check to see if big daddy's is open!

Technically and biologically speaking, if the world could only have one of the sexes survive a massive thermonuclear war- in order to procreate in a lab- it would have to be a male (a smart one in order to mix things up right)... but the male human carries both X and Y chromosomes, the female human does not. While you would have to work on a few science schematics and figure out a way to incubate the non-egg hybrid... biology could feasibly work that way....

... just saying
Well I guess we are doomed then

Paging The Dude...

ah?

4214837_std.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Technically and biologically speaking, if the world could only have one of the sexes survive a massive thermonuclear war- in order to procreate in a lab- it would have to be a male (a smart one in order to mix things up right)...  but the male human carries both X and Y chromosomes, the female human does not.  While you would have to work on a few science schematics and figure out a way to incubate the non-egg hybrid... biology could feasibly work that way....  

... just saying 
Well I guess we are doomed then
Yup

You been to bad2 da bone? It's in the gas line and I think it's better than big Daddy's. But b2b is closed Sundays. I'll have to check to see if big daddy's is open!
Driven by enough times to know where they're at; but never swung in. Maybe when I'm in town the first weekend of August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back