states visited

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sense a Venn diagram coming up about North Dakota and liars. Our current child care provider was born and raised in North Dakota, as well as several people I work with went to UND. It's really one of those states that we could sacrifice to Canada if they needed some land to hold all the hollywood celebrities who say they are moving to Canada is so and so is elected.
I fooled around with a girl from ND once. Does that count? :dunno:

I see I need to get out more as well, though I will be making it to Louisiana/Florida in September, Vegas in October, and Washington, Oregon, and Colorado in the spring!! :)
JR

451230737bd4be6c0342920de789747a0c970a0.jpg
Washington and Oregon are real hit or miss with the weather in the spring, especially the coast and mountains. The early Fall is usually the best time to visit, but you will be here in the prime of river running season!

I sense a Venn diagram coming up about North Dakota and liars. Our current child care provider was born and raised in North Dakota, as well as several people I work with went to UND. It's really one of those states that we could sacrifice to Canada if they needed some land to hold all the hollywood celebrities who say they are moving to Canada is so and so is elected.
Our claim-to-fame during the cold war was if ND seceded from the Union, it would be the third nation in the world with the most nukes. I guess MT would have been fourth. NDSU is the engineering school of choice in ND. UND gets dogged on for being an inferior engineering school. The two schools have a huge rivalry.

Back