states visited

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see I need to get out more as well, though I will be making it to Louisiana/Florida in September, Vegas in October, and Washington, Oregon, and Colorado in the spring!! :)

JR

451230737bd4be6c0342920de789747a0c970a0.jpg

What you need to do is find one of those cross country interstates and just drive it basically end to end. I've done that with I-90, and about half or 2/3 of I-80. You ring up states real quick that way.

^ I think the criteria is actually spent time in, not just driven thru - definitely would make a sig diff for majority of posters here

I don't count if I cut through 12 miles of some state or had a layover at some airport.

I count it if I drive across the whole state, stop for lunch, see some attractions, basically spend the day there.

I've been to the airport there and that's about as much of it as I want to see I think.
I won $200 playing the quarter slots in that airport during a layover coming back from LA. That's the only time I left Vegas with more money than I came with.

I just noticed that I left North Carolina off of my map. Kind of funny, seeing as I live there.

So far, this thread further solidifies my belief that there is no such state as North Dakota. I've met one person who claims to have been there, but I'm sure she's a liar.
CSB has been to North Dakota (although the only one on EB.com to admit it), is she a liar too?

Unless North Dakota is really that special kind of place you go when you get just the right kind of drunk...

You REALLY need to see what else the town has to offer.........

it's not about gambling. that's just the excuse
Agreed. When I'm hidden away in the poker rooms, my wife manages to lose money just about as quickly in the shops, at the various shows (Cirque shows are awesome), and she always seems to come back with 1 more tattoo...

Last edited:
I sense a Venn diagram coming up about North Dakota and liars. Our current child care provider was born and raised in North Dakota, as well as several people I work with went to UND. It's really one of those states that we could sacrifice to Canada if they needed some land to hold all the hollywood celebrities who say they are moving to Canada is so and so is elected.

VisitedStatesMap.jpg

And here's mine....pitiful, and I think so far I may be the oldest to post????

I look like I toured with the confederacy, then heard about Vegas and went gambling a few times....

Back