SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My man did not pass. Looks like all that stuff in the application website is

BS and doesn't correlate to anything. I'm not gonna ask him any details.

I have a feeling I'm gonna know exactly how he feels soon (again). Cross

your fingers.

:fool: I pity the fool that tries to pass the SE1

ITS OFFICIAL.............

Now I know of one who failed and one who passed.

Be very afraid of the big envelope............

You know someone who passed? What was their application status on that web site? Where do they live? (Sorry if you've mentioned this previously: my head's spinning.)

Rember John A. from the website. He has his number. He was the first and last posted once the board relaized what they did but his name and number are still up there.

Oh yeah, John Abernathy. So since nobody knows him: we can't verify the "application status" theory. Drat.

Interestingly enough, my application status is now gone. Says I have no applications pending......

wait a minute....it now says all are approved, but the board approval line is gone.

going around a few times back to the menu.......says no application pending.

Now all approved?

Not sure this means anything.

Mine still says the same thing: no applications pending. My last name starts with an "A", so maybe they knocked out mine earlier, and this is an ongoing process. Then again, maybe they closed the application after 4 failures (now 5). Sighhhhhh

That 25054 number is getting a workout on the lookup page.......

I had to add fuel to the fire, but I would be going INSANE right now if I were still waiting and getting no real answers.

Ed

It's official...I FAILED!

It's in your mailbox right now.

It was in a small white envelope and said...

We regret to advise you.....

The letter was datted 20JUN06.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that Joey. I may be right there with you in columbia in October. Where (in SC) do you live?

Man that's strange: one fail letter came in a big manila envelope, and one came in a small letter. Maybe they are requiring the guy who got the big envelope to reapply or something.

Anyway, I'm sorry Joey: I've been there (4, possibly 5 times).

Back